Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Garrett and I celebrated 5 Years!! of a wonderful marriage last week. Here is a little story....
Where it all began. I shaved Garrett's legs at an assembly when he was a senior and I was a sophmore. I was terrified.
A couple years down the road, Before Garrett's mission
After Garrett's mission
Sealed in the Timpanogos Temple Nov. 14, 2003

1st anniversary, Garrett wouldn't take one bite of the cake
2nd anniversary, added a little girl
3rd anniversary, enjoying living in a basement
4th anniversary, added another little girl, and 1st move
5th anniversary! Keeping busy with 2 sweet, busy girls. and looking forward to another 70+ wonderful anniversaries with my sweetheart! Garrett keeps me laughing and enjoying the journey everyday. love you sweetie!

18 comments:

Casseron said...

whoa i cant believe its been so long. mostly i can't believe how old garrett looks even in high school

Thayerclan said...

I barfed just looking at our cake during our 1st anniversary. Can't really understand why we have that tradition... Happy 5 years! May the next 5 bring you two more girls and a plethora of leg hair :)

Joanna McGuire said...

I love the picture of you guys in high school. Happy 5 years of wonderful marriage. You guys are such a cute couple and have two adorable girls.

Casseron said...

Congrats to both of you!! You guys have a cute little story!!

kim huish said...

5 years? Oh my! I love the pictures from high school and before the mission! Congratulations on a beautiful family and marriage.

Shaunee said...

That is really cute!! I love all the pictures. We are lucky to have you in the family and we sure love you guys!!

Lindsey said...

Happy 5 yrs! You are such a cute family! So, I think another baby is due by your next anniversary :)!!

hayley said...

What a beautiful family! I LOVE that first picture, I was dying when I read you shaved his legs:) Happy Anniversary

Nicole said...

OH MY!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE FROM HIGH SCHOOL!!!!
(I totally remember that assembly!)
And I remember well the picture that stood by your bed in our dorm room. I love that picture of you two.
You have an amazing family. Hope I can be the mom/wife you are!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

happy anniversary! That was very cute and fun to look at!

jodie said...

Happy anniversary! And you guys still look so happy and in love. :)

Ryan and Hailee said...

Happy Anniversary, I love all the pictures, you guys are such a beautiful couple!!

Jessica said...

I love those pictures! I can't believe it has been that long... I can totally picture both of you just like that first photo! Congrats!

Jesika Harmon said...

Congrats you two! I LOVE the pictures through the years. You are just gorgeous! We miss you guys!

The Kemps said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture from high school with Garrett's shaved legs...FUNNY.

Chris and LeeAnna Marlais said...

Wow, 5 years? I remember some of those pictures hanging in our dorm while Garrett was on his mission. Such a cute couple!

Shelly Moon said...

I love the pics of you back in highschool! How cute is that in your cheerleader outfit! That was a cute story to read!

Ashley said...

Fun picture story. You two are cute together!