Monday, December 01, 2008

Super Cool TWILIGHT Party!

My family threw a sweet party. My cousins put so much time into All the details and it was so fun. From the invitations, to bella bracelets, ravioli, twinkling lights, games, to the door, it was so Great!! It was a girls night to remember.
The amazing table! doesn't that look fun!
Rosalie's Werewolf kibble and Vampire candy for the movie (Thanks Gehrett's!)
Fun games by Aunt Rosie
The whole group in black, white, and a little splattering of red
The yummy red velvet blood cake (bottom)
A little blood to sip.
Delicious dinner of mushroom ravioli, breadsticks, and salad
Our red apples with Bella's engagement ring
Nice fangs! (my mom, and sis-in-laws, Monica and Carrie)

Our fun shirts

Enjoying the Great Movie! Huge thanks to all my family and All the effort they put into our fun night. The bar has been set high for the next one! (missed you jilly and Carolyn and our out-of-ut cousins)

16 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! Em- you look beautiful! That seriously looks like a ton of fun. I saw the movie last week and I wanted to walk right back in and see it again. Now I am dying to read the rest of them!

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun party. They put so much thought into that. I have seen the movie twice and I thought it was really good. You look so cute by the way.

Kids! said...

Wow! What an impressive party. What did you think of the movie? I really enjoyed it!

Thayerclan said...

Yep.
-Mike

Ashley said...

Wow. Quite the party! How fun!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

What a fun party!! I love that movie so much! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

What a fun party!! I love that movie so much! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Kass Martin said...

That looks like the best party in the world. Oh, I would have loved every minute. Anything all girls is guaranteed fun. Mix in Edward, Bella, Jacob...Perfect night. You look so pretty too. Happy anniversary. Who knew that when you shaved Garrett's legs that was the beginning of the end!

s.niccoli said...

That is so sweet! It looks like you had so much fun! Yeah, I still haven't seen the movie :( Poor me!

Chris and LeeAnna Marlais said...

Unlike everyone else, I did not like the movie at all. The acting was awful and so were all the awkward pauses throughout. Chris and I couldn't stop laughing during it and so was everyone else in the theater. All the others must have liked it though because it apparently did so well. I guess I'm the odd one. Like I told Kim, they better get a better Jacob if they're planning on doing the next installment. He was beyond words.

Messenger said...

That party looks like so much fun, I'm jealous

Ryan and Hailee said...

what a blast!! I loved the movie, I already went to see it again, and loved it even more the second time.

Rosie said...

what a fun night! You and Garrett have come along way...you both look super young in high school! We miss you!

Burton said...

Soooo fun!!!! How did you like the movie?

Sara said...

Oh I'm glad you left a comment on my blog so I could check yours out:) your blog is darling and that Twilight party looks awesome!!! Oh and I love your cute anniversary post too!

Lisa said...

This looks like so much fun!