But we hope you had a Merry Christmas! I'm guessing no one got as much snow as we did here up in the North Pole (aka Traverse Mountain). Love to all One of my favorite parts: Christmas dresses
Oh my goodness, your girls are adorable!!! And what a GREAT family pic!!! How on earth did you get everyone to look at the camera at the same time! Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas, Cute pictures, I love their little dresses, we are just below you guys in Lehi, and we have a TON of snow too, it's been really fun!! I love it!!!
Oh Em....you and your family are so cute- and how about that twighlight part?! You must be a die hard. I made Brig go see it with me on opening night. Tell Garrett hi!
How cute. I couldn't believe all the snow we (Utah) have been getting. When we were in Missouri over Christmas there was snow, then it all melted int eh 60 degree weather, then it was back to cold and raining which then made a huge ice storm. Weird weather. Your girls are so cute. I love their different coloring and features and those dresses are so cute.
10 comments:
Cute pictures of the girls and your family. December did pass quickly!! Hope you guys have a wonderful new year. Love ya guys.
Oh my goodness, your girls are adorable!!! And what a GREAT family pic!!! How on earth did you get everyone to look at the camera at the same time! Happy New Year!
Sorry your Christmas was kind of a bummer!! Hope everyone is feeling better and Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas, Cute pictures, I love their little dresses, we are just below you guys in Lehi, and we have a TON of snow too, it's been really fun!! I love it!!!
Such a cute family
Heck Ya north pole!! I cant go outside without choking on the crazy cold wind!! It least it is pretty to look at from the inside!!
Wow. Garrett is really starting to look like a grown up. Its crazy how its happening to all of us...
Your girls are too cute. Just like their mama.
Hugs,
Jessie (Nichols) Eyre
Oh Em....you and your family are so cute- and how about that twighlight part?! You must be a die hard. I made Brig go see it with me on opening night. Tell Garrett hi!
How cute. I couldn't believe all the snow we (Utah) have been getting. When we were in Missouri over Christmas there was snow, then it all melted int eh 60 degree weather, then it was back to cold and raining which then made a huge ice storm. Weird weather. Your girls are so cute. I love their different coloring and features and those dresses are so cute.
hey congrats on getting hired! its great fun! take care
Post a Comment