Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Even though

They do this
and this
and this
this
this
and this
everyday
and sometimes at noon I look like this
there is
Nothing better

27 comments:

The Kemps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kemps said...

I love seeing that other kids can make messes too. I love these pictures, my personal favorite is the one with the pads all over the bathroom floor...priceless!

Thayerclan said...

Your so funny nan. I usually look like that when Mike comes home from work. Oops...

Shaunee said...

Is that out of the ordinary?!? My house looks like that all the time. I love the spilled food. Even though our kids aren't allowed to have food out of the kitchen, yesterday I vacuumed up spilled Rice Krispies, Cheetos, and animal crackers. Hmmm...

heather telford photography said...

that is hilarious.. so cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh those pictures are so funny! I for sure know how you feel! Your such a cute mom. Im bummed we never got together before I left to St. George. But Ill let you know next time Im in town!

Ashley said...

Looks like you have quite the little mess-makers on your hands. So funny!

hayley said...

Oh boy! Those shots are classic:) I remember that's what my house looked like last winter! There is something better, it's called playing outside in January:) hehe, come to ca!!! Your girls are changing. They are so cute:) We both have a dark number one and a light number two, i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I totally blog stalked you. Cute cute girls you have!!

The Myers said...

This is why rooms have doors! shove everything in the room and shut the door until you can deal! I saw this saying a long time ago...cleaning your house while your children are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing. I do my cleaning at 9,10:00 at night so I get up to at least a clean living room and kitchen in the morning. I think that the picture of Halle smiling (2nd from the end) really looks a lot like Reese!

Sara said...

i think that just might be my favorite post ever!!! That was so sweet and so true. I am glad to see that my house is not only one the looks "lived" in=) and that I'm not the only one who might not get a shower everday. But at the end of the day we know that our kiddies make it all worth it! So cute=)

Joanna McGuire said...

Silly girls. I love the pictures of the pads everywhere, awesome.

Roseanne said...

Awwww that's so cute. I'm about to cry! That's so sweet!

Michael and Michelle said...

It's SO EASY for someone else to say, "they're learning, experimenting, discovering", yatta yatta yatta- when THEY are not the ones who have to clean this up...daily sometimes. And yet I know in a short amount of time we will be wishing for these days back. I'm with you sista!! Give those cuties a hug from me!!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

Oh Em I so hear ya! That was classic!!

kim huish said...

Oh that is too funny. I wish I could have seen your face when you discovered each one of those messes!

my name is becky kelly said...

haha, All the mom's agree!
I drove to the store a few weeks ago to buy fingernail polish remover to get red polish off of my tile. No, it didn't come out of the rug. However, Faith did try to help with the cleaning. This is the same child that covered my kitchen with flour and salt the DAY BEFORE I had Zack. cleaning that kind of mess 9 months pregnant is not pleasant.
Your girls are so cute, what a cute post!
*Becky Kelly

pam mc said...

that was so funny! i don't have any advice! that's just how it goes with two little pre-schoolers in the house!

Lindsey said...

Em that is so cute! I agree that I would have loved to see your face while you discovered what your little girls had been up to :)
And I too have at least one day a week that I am not showered by noon and I only have 1 child!! What does that say about me? LOL

s.niccoli said...

so cute! life is an endless mess to clean up when you have kids, but in the end it is all very worth it!

J&B Barrett said...

Hahahah.. They are so darling how could you be mad at those little faces

Jessica said...

So true! I was thinking about doing a post like that too! Graham has a thing with the DVD cupboard. He has figured out how to take the discs out. It is so fun putting them all back! :) Daily!

PatrickandErica said...

Your pics reminded me how "easy" it is to keep my house clean & tidy, and be showered w/ makeup on by 8am everyday, because I only have one toddler...
:)
Enjoying the journey!!

The Reeds said...

Funny! I have similar messes at my house too. Its a good thing they are so cute huh? :)

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

but gosh there cute!!

Jesika Harmon said...

I LOVE IT!! You guys make me smile so big!!

Sarah said...

ah that gave me goosebumps. LOVE IT!!