Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sometimes I wish...

We could have a shower every week! I love baby showers. and I love getting together with friends. My New Yorker friend Nicole is having twin girls!! and was in town the other week. We had a WONDERFUL time eating and talking with no kids. My friends Jess and Steph made it taste incredible and look beautiful. (and Lee's yummy cookies)
-okay I will

It was a race to see which "mother" could feed their "twins" the fastest.

So funny!

Each one of these girls is amazing and we've had such great times together.

10 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, what a darling shower! From the food to the games it looks like way too much fun=)

Kim said...

That was such a fun shower! If you don't mind, I may have to steal some of your pictures to put on my blog...

Kim said...

p.s thanks from saving me from a nervous break down yesterday. You are such a great friend.

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

looks like alot of fun! no fair nichole gets twin girls!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

looks like alot of fun! no fair nichole gets twin girls!

Gary and Sara said...

How cute! What an adorable shower. Congrats to Nicole!

s.niccoli said...

You got some great pictures! I particularly enjoy the one of myself, mid-word, being impatient that Jessie is not eating fast enough, even though she was gagging. Sorry Jess. It is a little pinegar competitiveness coming out.

Ryan and Hailee said...

What a fun party, and how creative!! Twins would be so fun, I feel like mine are twins sometimes. I love the post of the girls destroying the house. Don't you love it!! But yes they are worth it, and your girls are so cute!!!!!

Burton said...

Hey Emily! My husband told me you called. I am actually in St. George staying at my moms for awhile. I should be back in 2 weeks, I will try and get a hold of you.

Anonymous said...

So cute!