Wow! That is great news! Rob and I are having baby #3 in October. I think that is awesome that we are always pregnant at the same time, it just cracks me up. This time there will be no pictures taken comparing our belly sizes:)
So obviously I didn't see the #1 and the #2 - I was just so excited by the pictures. Remember how you had talked yourself up about already showing so much too? HaHa. I'm such a retard. At least it was good for the laugh, right?
Congrats! That is so exciting! So how far apart are you first two and how far apart will these next two be? When is your due date? How fun- we love having our kiddies close and we say the more the merrier right?! They are just too much fun!
Oh my goodness CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!!!! Another little Angel is on their way! We can't wait to see & hear all the progress, hope you are feeling good!!
Yeah for you guys! I'm not sure where I have been, I even saw you on Sunday. Your cute jacket must have disguised the little one. What do the girls think?
Hey you guys... congratulations! Thanks for the sweet comment awhile ago, I just barely saw it, and had to say 'hi' back! You have such a darling little family and I'm glad we can check up on each other! Congrats from all of us, and good luck! :)
Ok to answer your question- yes our first two are 20 months apart and our next two will be 21 months apart! We are also hoping that we will be up to the challenge of three kiddies!!!
HOLY MOLY!! That's awesome. I am still adjusting to two! :D haha. That's great. Your girls are so cute. I love all the messy pics. It's so true, they can be nothing but mess makers and patience killers but they make us happier than anything. All your friends look great. How fun-TWINS!! that's great. Your family pic from Dec. is really cute. you all look great.
WHAT?!?! That is great you two! I cannot believe that you are going to have your third... that's quite an accomplishment. Much love, and take care of yourself Em! Bree
38 comments:
Yea! I guess I can tell people now. I am so excited for you. Congrats!
We are SOO excited for you!
YEAH!!! Congrats that is so great.
That is so exciting, congratulations.
Cute!! That striped shirt looks familiar ;) Good luck with everything. I am always here to babysit!!
I'm so excited! You're due in September? Wow, looks like I'm the odd one out now.
Congrats! When in September are you due? How fun that you and Jill keep having babies about the same time.
That's so very exciting!! Congrats to the McGuire family!! We love you guys!!
Wow! That is great news! Rob and I are having baby #3 in October. I think that is awesome that we are always pregnant at the same time, it just cracks me up. This time there will be no pictures taken comparing our belly sizes:)
Thats so much fun! Congrats!
Congrats thats so great!!!! How you feeling?
Congrats Emily!! You are such a darling pregnant woman!
How exciting!! 3rd times a charm!?! Best of luck and CONGRATS!!
CONGRATS!!!!
Congratulations! It'll be fun to have babies around the same age! Keep us updated!
Congratulations! It'll be fun to have babies around the same age! Keep us updated!
Hey! Congratulations! I wonder what it'll be!?!
So obviously I didn't see the #1 and the #2 - I was just so excited by the pictures. Remember how you had talked yourself up about already showing so much too? HaHa. I'm such a retard. At least it was good for the laugh, right?
Congrats! That is so exciting! So how far apart are you first two and how far apart will these next two be? When is your due date? How fun- we love having our kiddies close and we say the more the merrier right?! They are just too much fun!
How exciting! Congratulations! Your family is just getting cuter and cuter!
Todd here. Congrats G$ and Emily. We're excited for you.
yay! congrats!
Oh my goodness CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!!!! Another little Angel is on their way! We can't wait to see & hear all the progress, hope you are feeling good!!
glad it's you and not me! :)
-cousin Becky
Yeah for you guys! I'm not sure where I have been, I even saw you on Sunday. Your cute jacket must have disguised the little one. What do the girls think?
YAHOO!!! I'm so happy!
Congrats!!! Do you think it will be another girl?, I would love to have a 3rd girl!!
woo hoo! How exciting! We're very happy for you. Congratulations!
-Carrie and Russ
What #3? That's awesome how did you wait so long to tell?
Yay!! We are so excited for you guys!! We miss you like crazy!
Hey you guys... congratulations! Thanks for the sweet comment awhile ago, I just barely saw it, and had to say 'hi' back! You have such a darling little family and I'm glad we can check up on each other! Congrats from all of us, and good luck! :)
Congrats Em!! That is really exciting. Can't wait to hear if baby #3 is a boy or girl! How are you feeling? Good luck and keep us posted :)
Congrats!!!
Ok to answer your question- yes our first two are 20 months apart and our next two will be 21 months apart! We are also hoping that we will be up to the challenge of three kiddies!!!
congratulations, Emily! That is really exciting. I hope you are feeling great!!
HOLY MOLY!! That's awesome. I am still adjusting to two! :D haha. That's great. Your girls are so cute. I love all the messy pics. It's so true, they can be nothing but mess makers and patience killers but they make us happier than anything. All your friends look great. How fun-TWINS!! that's great. Your family pic from Dec. is really cute. you all look great.
WHAT?!?! That is great you two! I cannot believe that you are going to have your third... that's quite an accomplishment. Much love, and take care of yourself Em!
Bree
Congrats Emily! That's so awesome!
Post a Comment