Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What happened in March

I needed some sunshine, and so did some of my other family members, and soooo we went on 2 warm trips. Happy land and sunny St. George. Here are a couple of my favorite things....

Using this double stoller (thank you Carrie)

Tandi about to cry, bc her and Macie got in trouble for not stopping to dance to the "Cars" music

Getting to Disneyland before it opened, and ESPECIALLY watching Brian (with Tandi on his shoulders) and Garrett running though the huge crowd to get in line for us to see the princesses. love you. (Garrett came for the last 2 days- big smile)

Sharing a hotel room with my mama, next door to Brian and Monica :)

Watching this parade for the first time

Running into my Aunt Gwen, cousin Cami and Shawn and beautiful family!


Halle terrified of Tigger

Macie's joy

Halle in the process of trying to Hit Eyore

Being with my mom

Blessed beach and sun

Tandi's joy

Halle patiently waiting for her turn

Halle hugging Rella and Not letting go (Cinderella wondering why i'm calling her "rella")

Cinderella not letting go. It really was so sweet.

Halle not caring for the other princesses


Trip to St. George with the McGuire's!!! Thank you thank you to my sweet mother-in-law Pam for planning and inviting us.
Swimming 3 times

Granny Goose (Mark's mom) and Jack brought us dinner. it was great to see them.


Visiting the beautiful St. George Temple.

Greatest of all, feeling warm again and being with family.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun!!!! I love that you call it happy land. And that you go all the time:) That is one of the prettiest Snow White's I have ever seen. We had one that was, well, not so pretty...

Jessie Eyre said...

Your little dumplings are the cutest little ones I know. Geeze. I'm not surprised by their parents...

And your trips are just super enviable. I'm SO READY for some warmth!

Congrats on baby #3 by the way!!! I swear, you're still just a beehive to me. :)

Casseron said...

how did you guys come to st george and not even party with us? i wish garrett wasnt such a grandpa so we could do fun stuff with you guys

Shaunee said...

So fun! I am so jealous about Disneyland and I wish we could've made it to St. George. Lots of sunshine for you!

Ryan and Hailee said...

What a blast!!! I love Disneyland and St. George so much. How fun to see the Smiths there too!! Glad you got some great warm trips!!!

Jessica said...

I'm jealous! Disneyland looks so fun! Are you pregnant? Because you sure don't look like it!!! Call me and let's get together soon!

heather telford photography said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! I cant believe you will have 3 kids soon!!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

I didn't know you were here and Cami and Shawn!! What the!!! You should have called!! Looks like tons of fun!! Congrats on baby three!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing what a little time away will do for you? And a little sun. Love the sun. I should have told you- but I swear I haven't seen you forever! And, I always feel like I'm drawing attention to myself when I tell people and I hate extra attention. I don't think a lot of people know yet. You look great by the way. Just my luck-I am pregnant at the same time as a bunch of cute skinny girls!

Messenger said...

what a fun March, you are so lucky, can't wait to go back to Cali.

Michael and Michelle said...

How Fun!!! Yes, like everyone else said, I wish I was at Disneyland, World, Adventure... Anything!! Boy you must be having an Awesome pregnancy because you look Beautiful!! Two kids- 'little ones too', traveling, pregnant and you still look Fab- you go girl! Hope you had a Nice Easter!

Roseanne said...

So fun! I need the sun! That makes me want to go to the beach.

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

it was so fun to see you guys at disneyland!! that is the best place to go!! I wish we could have done lunch or something, i felt like we didn't get very much time to just hang out... there is always next time