Friday, April 17, 2009

Mission Reunion and Easter

Garrett served in Nicaragua and his President and sweet little wife live in Panama. They have come up the last few years in April for conference. It's a real treat for Garrett and all of his companions. I wish I understood what they say. I know they think my girls are "que linda?" Last April I told the Sister that I thought her necklace was bonita and then Garrett comes home late that night after going to dinner with them with her necklace! She's too sweet.


Garrett's favorite food and the only way he'll eat a bean, "guyo pinto" and banana milk.

Easter sunday. The best I could get!

Love my girls.

Our first picnic with the rocks and dirt.

and lastly my girls latest doings. I thought about stopping them once I saw them leaving the pantry, but they were playing so well!

7 comments:

Casseron said...

AHHH those photos make me so trunky! I wish we would have been there!

Lindsey said...

Glad you had a fun Easter! love the pic of your girls hugging, so adorable.
What a nice thing for Garrett to look forward to every year. I am right there with you on the Spanish. I can understand a few things but then I get lost.

Shaunee said...

I've so been there with the pantry food. That is hilarious! Cute Easter pictures! The girls look darling. G's reunion looks like fun!

kim huish said...

I love their Easter dresses!

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love the Easter dresses!! They are such adorable girls!!!! I love the pictures, I am so sorry they like to terrorize the house, makes it days feel very long!!

hayley said...

That last picture is killing me, I love it:)

Watkins said...

HEY EMILY! I FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH EMILY CLINE'S. KEEP IN TOUCH!