Wahoo! That is awesome! Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like! We just found out today that we're having a GIRL! It's shopping time for me too!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! Boys are fun, and way less emotional than girls. More wild, but a lot of fun! We find out on Thursday... maybe his girlfriend's coming soon! We love you guys!
AWESOME!!! How exciting!!! Man, that boy is going to have a hard time finding a "qualified" date with TWO big Sisters watchin' out for him!!! Have fun with all the shopping & preparations!!! We love you guys!- M&M
That's really exciting. It's a whole new ball game with a boy. Garrett will be in heaven playing ball, doing boy things...it's a blast having both. That's funny what Macie said. She'll get used to him-----eventually! Your sunny trips looked like a ton of fun. I want the beach right now. :(
29 comments:
Yay! I found you here, and I am so excited you're having a boy. We can brainstorm some boy names...they are tough!
Wahoo! That is awesome! Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like! We just found out today that we're having a GIRL! It's shopping time for me too!
Congrats!! Little boys are fun!
LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS!!!!! Congrats that is awesome.
Yeah! Finally a buddy for Zac! Congrats!!
How exciting!! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys:) Three is so much fun
How exciting! Congratulations you guys!!
Yeah! It is the year of the boys! Congrats!
YEA for Boys! I'm so excited, I was hoping you'd have a boy so our little babies can be good buds.
good job nan :)
you are too cute. Ready to go shopping. :) Poor Macie. I bet she will be excited later. CONGRATS!
YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm Very EXCITED FOR YOU!
THAT IS SO EXCITING EMILY! IT WILL BE FUN TO GET ALL NEW BOY STUFF FOR THE BABY.
-LEAH WATKINS
yah boys are so fun and so far easy!! :) Im so happy for ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! Boys are fun, and way less emotional than girls. More wild, but a lot of fun! We find out on Thursday... maybe his girlfriend's coming soon! We love you guys!
That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!!!
AWESOME!!! How exciting!!! Man, that boy is going to have a hard time finding a "qualified" date with TWO big Sisters watchin' out for him!!! Have fun with all the shopping & preparations!!! We love you guys!- M&M
Congrats! Boys are soooo much fun!
Hooray! That's so exciting,Congrats!
Ok so that means I will have a girl next right? Haha! You'll love it they are fun!!
Oh yeah I'm so happy for you
congrats, that is so exciting!!!
congrats! Avery said the same thing when we would talk about what the triplets would be but she has LOVED her brothers ever since they were born!!
That's really exciting. It's a whole new ball game with a boy. Garrett will be in heaven playing ball, doing boy things...it's a blast having both. That's funny what Macie said. She'll get used to him-----eventually! Your sunny trips looked like a ton of fun. I want the beach right now. :(
yay! Congratulations! How fun after two girls! Looks like we're following in your footsteps. Hope you guys are doing well!!
Congratulations, Emily and Garrett! Thats exciting news!
AAAAAAHHH!! SO FUN!! Oh he will be so cute...and fun! He and Gabe can be buddys! And Todd and Rose's little guy too! So fun!! Congrats!
I didn't know you were expecting a third...and a boy! Congrats.
Post a Comment