Garrett!!! I love you forever. With this little one throwing up all day Monday, and this little one throwing up today, I hope you are able to have a nice birthday tomorrow. We are three lucky girls to have you!
Happy birthday G$. Here's to 27 years of good memories... jumping on (and off) the tramp, long family vacations in the motor home in the middle of who knows where, He-man, Masters of the Universe, etc, etc, etc. Hope you have a wonderful day. We love you! Love, Your Sis, Cam, Paige, Syd and Zac
You look to cute to be pregnant Emily.. not fair.. I don't know how far over i was cause they gave me two due dates at the beginning so i was either 39 1/2 weeks or 40 1/2 weeks either way im glad he wasn't bigger than he was cause i seem to tear no matter what.. :)
5 comments:
Happy birthday G$. Here's to 27 years of good memories... jumping on (and off) the tramp, long family vacations in the motor home in the middle of who knows where, He-man, Masters of the Universe, etc, etc, etc.
Hope you have a wonderful day. We love you!
Love, Your Sis, Cam, Paige, Syd and Zac
Happy Bday Garrett..
You look to cute to be pregnant Emily.. not fair.. I don't know how far over i was cause they gave me two due dates at the beginning so i was either 39 1/2 weeks or 40 1/2 weeks either way im glad he wasn't bigger than he was cause i seem to tear no matter what.. :)
Happy bday Garrett, I am so sorry your kids got the stomach flu, nothing is worse!!!
Emily, your belly is so cute! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and we can't wait to see you hopefully in August!
Wow, time flies! I can't believe how big Halle is! It was fun to see pictures of your cute family, we sure miss you!
Post a Comment