Halle wasted no time getting in the water when we arrived after 11 hours of driving.
The KANJAM games begin
Don't know how you can have a grumpy face with that water.
Garrett was able to enjoy some time reading and sleeping
Relaxing
Playing
and encouraging our biggest achievement, Macie jumping into the water!
The adults played an "adult candy bar game" with gift certificates (Target, Old Navy, Costco, ect.) and mystery envelopes with cash (a McGuire tradition) and I really don't like playing at all. It's way too stressful and have been reminded many times that I screamed out "I have Nothing!" "You took Everything from me!" Everyone else seems to enjoy it. Carrie did the real candy bar game for the little kids which was really fun. I watched Halle joyfully eat a kitkat bar and bag of cheetos by herself.
My sister's little girl Abby is just about 2 months older than Halle
With cousins Reese and Abby
At Dockside for icecream
Macie LOVES her cousin Carson, who is so sweet to let her follow him all day.
Homemade pedicures

A couple days after Halle smeared her poop all over the pack-in-play, she tried to jump off the bed into the pack-in-play and cut her eye. Other than those things, great times!
8 comments:
Oh I miss it already!! It was so fun getting to see all of you guys, it had been too long.
What's the candy bar game? I think you need to teach it to me :)
That too bad about Halle eye. You should have taken a pic of her and Carson. Matching wounds.
Great pics, thanks for sharing.
Nan I want dockside nan.
You always make me laugh! Looks like a fun trip! Go Macie for amking the big jump, go Halle with smearing the big poop, and go Garrett with that big nap, and Emily you're just CUTE :-) You need to post a pic of your 'new little man' bump!
Fun trip! We're sad we missed you guys last weekend, but it looks like you were having a blast with your family. I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Time goes way too fast...
What a fun vacation - even with the smeared poop and cut eye!
I am just so sad, seeing all the picture of the fun I missed. Dang it!
Looks like tons of family fun!!
cute pictures Em, what a great long vacation!!!
Post a Comment