I had lunch with some friends who I never get to see enough. We had a great time chatting.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
pregnant bellies
My cousin Roseanne and I are both about 24 weeks in this picture, (she is only 10 days behind me!)

I had lunch with some friends who I never get to see enough. We had a great time chatting.
Stephanie is about 3-4 weeks behind me and Kim is due about 5-6 weeks before me.
It's so fun to be pregnant at the same time as all these girls. That will be 4 boys pretty close! At times I'm just so excited for him to be out to hold him and see his face, and then other times, like at Albertsons when both girls are running from me and laughing at me, I get a little panicked and think "what am I doing". The last time I endured the grocery store with them, I had to get myself a large donut with chocolate frosting and mini m&m's on top to reward myself. It tasted fantastic. Please bless this little boy will be so sweet!
I had lunch with some friends who I never get to see enough. We had a great time chatting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your cousin must be prego for the
1st time? I hope so cuz she is tiny and it will make me feel better about my big belly! I have gotten so much bigger so much faster with #3. You look darling- and how fun to be prego with all your friends:)
Yup, it's my first :) I'm so big now though, it's crazy! I swear EVERYONE is prego right now! So fun!
Is that girl sitting to your left on that morning news show? Looks like fun friends?
You look so cute Em! I can't wait to see you again so soon - especially so that I can feel HUGE again next to you and steph!
Emily you look awesome! Number three did me in:)
cute cute! Lookin great as always!
Post a Comment