Macie turned 4 a month ago. Four years old still seems little to me and she is just in preschool, so I'm okay for now. Kindergarten might be different.
Her new princess bike. Halle inherited Macie's old bike, and the snow hat was her helmet.
First sight of the bike
2nd cake with the McGuire's. Thank you Macie for wanting a "chocolate cake with pink frosting and m&m's." done.
One of Macie's favorite spots: G & G McGuire's backyard with Paige and Syd (and Halle)
Happy Birthday with the Myers. Halle trying out all of Macie's presents
Trying on the new Sleeping beauty dress and baby doll which are still used daily.
Lucky little Halle got an umbrella too. $6 was worth the no fighting.

Pool party. Macie is very proud to be 4.
and the random things I want to remember:
Awesome limo ride with our YW
Macie' 2nd day of Preschool (forgot to take a picture on the first). Poor little Halle wants to go too.
and so I never forget what it feels like to be 9 months pregnant!
10 comments:
You look so good at nine months! I am always way impressed with people that can manage that. Your little girls are so cute! I'm so excited to see the pictures of your new baby in a few days! I hope everything goes well with the labor and delivery!
So fun! We miss you guys! can't wait to see your little boy! When's your next trip to Disneyland? Oh by the way you look great!!
Macie is so adorable in all the pics. I love it. Also...you look HOT in the limo picture. Cute, cute.
So cute! Glad she had a good birthday filled with lots of princesses and pink stuff! We love you Macie!!
P.S. Where did you take the limo ride to?
Oh you look so good! I've been thinking about you daily! I also think we have the same fridge.
Wow, I can't believe Macie is 4 - it seems like yesterday we were at BYU - I can't believe you are expecting baby #3 any day now! good luck you look great!!!
that's funny, Hunter got an umbrella for his 4th birthday. why do they love umbrella's so much?
She's adorable. It was so much fun to see you. I wish we would have had more time to visit.
p.s. i learned that you can "cut" and "paste" your pictures inside of your blog, so it doesn't matter what order you upload them in. i was THRILLED when i figured that out. just right click.
-cousin becky-
Your family is so stinking CUTE!
And I wish I looked as good as you when I was that far along.
Miss you!
XOXO
You look so cute! Arent you due any second? Im getting anxious myself! I cant believe how big your cute girls are getting. We need to get together for a playdate or something. Maybe I can come visit you after you have the babe!
Love the post. Hope you and baby are doing well. can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment