Garrett, Emily, Macie, Halle, Mack, and Dane
Oh boy. That is hilarious!
Silly Silly Halle.
Quiet is never a good thing:) She looks exactly like Emily!
Zac just did that last night... and Paige used to do that all the time when I would put her down for a nap. I used to think, "Why do I even buy these stupid books?" Gotta love those moments. She does look darling though!
Hahaha... She is darling! Hows your little man? I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh boy. That is hilarious!
Silly Silly Halle.
Quiet is never a good thing:) She looks exactly like Emily!
Zac just did that last night... and Paige used to do that all the time when I would put her down for a nap. I used to think, "Why do I even buy these stupid books?" Gotta love those moments. She does look darling though!
Hahaha... She is darling! Hows your little man? I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment