Garrett, Emily, Macie, Halle, Mack, and Dane
He's darling good job!!
Oh for heavens sakes! What a cute boy and what a darling smile!
too too cute!! what a boy. man running in the freezing rain stinks. don't let that deter you from your next adventure out:)
That is so adorable!! What a cutie :)
Oh man, he's so stinkin cute!
He is already changing so much! He is precious! You guys make cute babies!
Em what a cutie!! Love that pic!
Oh my Emily he is so so cute. I think he looks just like you!!!
A very very belated congratulations to you! What a handsome little boy!
Cute Smiles. He's such a mix of Macie and Halle
He's SO cute!
He's so dang cute! Wyatt and Mack do need to meet soon :)
I want to squeeze him.
i can't believe he's one month old! he is really cute...and i'm not saying that because i'm his grandmother!
Seriously? That was fast! I don't think benton smiled at only 1 month. It was so fun to see you this last week!
so so Darling!!
that is the cutest little boy ever!!!! I love his gorgeous little smile!!!!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
He's darling good job!!
Oh for heavens sakes! What a cute boy and what a darling smile!
too too cute!! what a boy.
man running in the freezing rain stinks. don't let that deter you from your next adventure out:)
That is so adorable!! What a cutie :)
Oh man, he's so stinkin cute!
He is already changing so much! He is precious! You guys make cute babies!
Em what a cutie!! Love that pic!
Oh my Emily he is so so cute. I think he looks just like you!!!
A very very belated congratulations to you! What a handsome little boy!
Cute Smiles. He's such a mix of Macie and Halle
He's SO cute!
He's so dang cute! Wyatt and Mack do need to meet soon :)
I want to squeeze him.
i can't believe he's one month old! he is really cute...and i'm not saying that because i'm his grandmother!
Seriously? That was fast! I don't think benton smiled at only 1 month. It was so fun to see you this last week!
so so Darling!!
that is the cutest little boy ever!!!! I love his gorgeous little smile!!!!
Post a Comment