Coming Home - 2 days old
Mack was pretty jaundice, so he spent a couple days baking
First bath at home - 2 days old
He is not a fan of being naked or cold

4 days old
Garrett with the Macs
1 week
The day my mom left = a really sad day
8 days
Baby gets to sleep in pack-in-play since sister still has crib
Always looking to eat
9 days
12 days
2 weeks - 7lbs 10oz and my little angel
22 comments:
Could he be any cuter??? Thanks Nan, I love him.
He's so stinkin cute!! Cameron and I will have to come up soon so that we can meet the little tyke!
Emily Congrats he is so cute!!!
oh my goodness, i am dying! That is one cute baby:) He totally looks like a boy too, I am glad you are enjoying him.
oh yeah, not jealous of the snow:) but it would be cool to have neighbors like you guys again!!
holy smokes what a cute little dude!
*becky kelly
I really always thought there was no way a kid could be as cute as mine.. :) but your little mack has proved me wrong.. he is SO cute..
How stinking cute is he?!?!?!?
Oh my word so adorable!! and so tiny! Seriously he is one cute baby boy :)
He is handsome em! cant wait to see him in real life!
He is so cute and how fun for you guys to try out the boy thing. Good luck!
Love all the pics he is so precious!!
Oh he is so sweet! Are you loving having a boy? Can't wait for him and Benton to meet (and be friends of course). Love you.
Oh I love him. He is all boy and such the heart breaker already.
Check out those beautiful eyes! Congratulations to you and the whole family...Mack sure is one lucky little guy!
so darling... congrats you darling family you....
in love with him!! the one in the pack in play...he looks so TINY! and the last one. oh dear. i need to come and hold him. PLEASE!!! Sorry i didn't really get to talk to you today. just a tug on the arm and that's it. dang it.
Oh he is too cute! Love all the cute pics:) Sad that your mom left- where does she live? How are you holding up with three kiddies? Things are pretty crazsy around our house these days- but what do I expect right?! Anyway, your fam is too cute!
he really is such a beautiful little boy!!! congratulations you guys!!!!!
Wow - what a sweet little boy. Pretty photogenic too, that will be fun! Best of luck!
His eyes are big and round! Beautiful! I think he looks like someone in your family em, maybe David? I love that they look a little tan when they are jaundice too! Thanks for posting!
Very cute Emily! So little! Congrats
Post a Comment