My baby brother got sealed 2 weeks ago. It was a wonderful day. He will probably never read this, but i'm proud of him.
Waiting for the couple to come out.
Such a happy moment!
Heather is beautiful and her dress was gorgeous.
(I really hope Halle didn't do that in every picture.)
little girls
little boys
(this room allowed us to stay most of the night.)
Congrats to them!
8 comments:
Love your leggings, sooo cute!!!
That is a beautiful wedding dress and such fun colors. I love the huge family picture and your little family. You all look great.
Cute family picture and what a great idea with the kid room during the wedding.
Yeah Congrats Kevin! Heather looks beautiful, can't wait to meet her. I can't believe how big your whole family is getting with all the grandkids!! And I just love the tutus, my mom said it was the cutest thing ever :)
I love those colors! So cute! What a great looking couple. I'm glad it turned out to be a great day.
Wow - yeah for Kevin - what a good lookin' couple!
Yahoo! Everyone looks amazing! What a fun day!
so fun! I'm sad i missed it! :(
-becky
Post a Comment