Garrett, Emily, Macie, Halle, Mack, and Dane
OH!! That stinks. SOme kids pick it up so fast and others...well you know. He'll get it.
He's so cute though!! And so big!
I love that face :) Wyatt LOVES food now. We need to get together soon. With your parents gone you'll probably be bored right? :)
Hey Emily! This is Andrea, and my new blog-I had to change it, so now you can catch up on me here. My little guy hates food too. I feel like giving up! He will eat when he wants to, right?!?! :)
Paul won't eat food yet either! I've never had a kid wait so long before! I hope they both pick it up soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH!! That stinks. SOme kids pick it up so fast and others...well you know. He'll get it.
He's so cute though!! And so big!
I love that face :) Wyatt LOVES food now. We need to get together soon. With your parents gone you'll probably be bored right? :)
Hey Emily! This is Andrea, and my new blog-I had to change it, so now you can catch up on me here.
My little guy hates food too. I feel like giving up! He will eat when he wants to, right?!?! :)
Paul won't eat food yet either! I've never had a kid wait so long before! I hope they both pick it up soon!
Post a Comment